Saturday, February 07, 2009

Boogaloo!!

For those who look at the title and it doesn't appear immediately obvious who is posting this, I encourage you to take a look at the right hand side of your screen and look at the recent addition to the contributors. This is my first time sharing a blog with anyone and I reckon only couples do it so Yuen and I should be just fine on that count.

Yuen's inspirational, motivational and teaching-ational posts are just fine by themselves but I reckon nothing could be better for them than a healthy dose of sardonicism (healthy is of course a relative measure) which I just happen to have plenty of. Of course the purpose here is not to dispute Yuen's wisdom. That would make me being able to post in here rather redundant because I do that on the chatbox anyway. I reckon our posts will have very little relevance to one another but the purpose should be nearly the same. I hope to offer you all a cynical and realistic yet hopeful view on the trials and tribulations of life and the ethos that surround us. I'll stop here for now and perhaps seek out some inspiration and motivation of my own for my first official post but I think we all know I'm just gonna be sitting here eating corn with butter whilst watching Two and a Half Men on a Saturday night.

Cheers!
Harold

No comments: