Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Courage

"Each time we face our fear, we gain courage, strength and confidence in the doing"

Off to Kansas this weekend to race the collegiate 70.3's. Some pretty fast guys there and I have to say truly Im a bit nervous and afraid but as the quote above says, we have to face our fears and our uncertainties in order to build courage, strength and confidence. Even if we fail, courage is the will to carry on from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm., knowing that one can always try again and again.

Flashing back to my DNF from UK 70.3 a year ago, it has certainly give me the strength knowing that I failed before, learned and got stronger. I know I can also do it again!

Anyway, nothing better than being the underdog and dark horse around! =)

Be courageous,
Yuen

No comments: